Good morning, good morning! I'm just here for a quick update this morning to tell you I'm taking part in my first giveaway hosted by the lovely lady of Kaliwood. In conjunction with a few other bloggers we are giving away all kinds of fun stuff in the event spring (or dare I say it, summer) decides to make an appearance this year. Subscribe to this blog via email and like Vegetarian in the Ville on Facebook and enter! Also, read this post and check out all of the bloggers participating. Happy reading :)
Sometimes my thoughts get really overwhelming and when that happens I usually have to do something active and relatively creative. I've been using coloring books since before they were cool and strangely baking is still a big go-to for me but there's also writing. Today while lamenting to the husband he suggested I write a blog to try to just get shit out. So that's what I'm doing. We are moving back to Louisville. Yay? I guess that's still TBD. I love Louisville, I really do and I have for years but like a weird, slightly dysfunctional, long term relationship, love just wasn't enough. I felt trapped and suffocated. I had created this identity box for myself and while it worked for a while it eventually turned into my coffin. It was tiny and I didn't feel like it could fit everything I wanted to be a part of my identity. 15 months ago I was exercise and non-profit worker Rennay. That's it. When we moved I realized it was a true clean slate. Absolutely ...
Comments
Post a Comment