Did I mention that I've been in Peru for the past 2 weeks? I'm sure I mentioned it but in my haste to ship out I neglected to say a proper goodbye! Forgive me! Also, stay tuned for the 6-10 part series Vegetarian in Peru: A Love Story where I will captivate you all with numerous tales of my travels. In contrast to my usual posts, I think this series might actually be interesting! South America is amazing and it was truly a life changing experience. Part One is scheduled for this week so make sure to be on the lookout! Here's a 5 word preview of what's to come: Riots, Lima, Spanglish, Hanger, Traffic. Intrigued? You should be :)
Sometimes my thoughts get really overwhelming and when that happens I usually have to do something active and relatively creative. I've been using coloring books since before they were cool and strangely baking is still a big go-to for me but there's also writing. Today while lamenting to the husband he suggested I write a blog to try to just get shit out. So that's what I'm doing. We are moving back to Louisville. Yay? I guess that's still TBD. I love Louisville, I really do and I have for years but like a weird, slightly dysfunctional, long term relationship, love just wasn't enough. I felt trapped and suffocated. I had created this identity box for myself and while it worked for a while it eventually turned into my coffin. It was tiny and I didn't feel like it could fit everything I wanted to be a part of my identity. 15 months ago I was exercise and non-profit worker Rennay. That's it. When we moved I realized it was a true clean slate. Absolutely ...
Comments
Post a Comment