Monday, July 23, 2012

Back in the Saddle!

Hooray!!!! I can swim again! These past 5 days have been brutal on me and especially on those around me. You know when you're around a smoker who really needs a cigarette and you both want to strangle each other? That was my life. Apparently I'm addicted to exercise and I was off of it cold turkey. Long story short, those bad days are behind us and today I was back in the pool! I swam a solid 300m and felt pretty good about it. I followed it with a 5 mile bike ride that was ridiculously difficult. Too much too fast? And without a proper breakfast or dinner the night before? Yeah, probably just an all around recipe for disaster. But I feel great that I'm back in the game. ONLY ONE MONTH UNTIL THE TRIATHLON!!!! AHHHHHHH!

1 comment:

  1. I am so glad your shoulder is feeling better! Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete