Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Personal Training Update

For any local readers, you know that Ironman Louisville was this weekend and are probably expecting me to gush all about it today. I am still gushing and will gush more soon but first a quick bit about that personal training thing.

I haven't posted much about the journey to certification and if you're interested in that feel free to leave a comment or shoot me a message and I'd be glad to fill you in. I've been certified for about a month now and haven't trained a single client for good reason. Now that I'm certified, insured and have an accountant I am accepting clients for online personal training! I've already got clients getting set up but wanted to remind you all that online training is a great option you might want to look into, whether or not you train with me. I'll be back shortly with some guidelines for choosing a trainer/coach but in the meantime I'm running a little bit of a special so that everybody wins.

From now until the end of the year, you can sign up for a month to month plan for the price of a basic package (all rates outlined on my website). This is a great way to try out the service with no commitment and for both of us to see if we are a good match for each other.

Please visit my website, rennay.trainerize.com to see what I offer and if it's not what you're looking for, do a quick search for other online trainers you could benefit from. Plans will be activated on September 1st! You can start anytime but why wait?

I'll be back soon with a recap of IRONMAN!

1 comment:

  1. I am happy to find so many useful information here in the post, thanks for sharing it here.I hope you will adding more.I know something information about Fitness Fact that works properly. You may check it out. I hope that it will equally help you.

    ReplyDelete