The show must go on and I'm sure you are absolutely dying to know what I'm doing right now so thanks to Pinterest I have a lovely set of blog post prompts to fill you in.
- Listening: to the many fans in our apartment. Air conditioning is not common in Oregon apartments (who knew?) so we have 5 or 6 fans all going in different directions and at different speeds. They're surprisingly effective.
- Eating: Nothing! This needs to change stat because it's basically dinnertime! Since we've been here I've been eating tons of oranges though.
- Drinking: Water. Lots of water. My swimming stuff finally got here yesterday (the last of the boxes has arrived!) and I got so excited I threw on my suit an ran out the door to the pool. And I swam hard and then easy and then floated around and then swam hard again and after way too long realized I was exhausted because I'm out of shape and THIRSTY. And so today I'm still thirsty. Hydration station y'all.
- Wearing: Shorts and a tank
- Feeling: Hungry, a little bit lonely, and a little sleepy
- Reading: The Silent Wife. I randomly found this book when I was in Tucson with my sister a couple weeks ago and dragged her into a used book store. It was on the featured table and I don't really read a ton of fiction but it caught my eye. Instead of spending the $4 on it (cheapo) I came home and downloaded the ebook from the library. I've got 19 days and 200 pages left so I'm confident I'll get it done. I have If You Have to Cry, Go Outside on the back burner until this one is done.
- Wanting: A steady income. My current remote position isn't working out at all like it was supposed to and has really put a hurting on the wallet.
- Needing: To get my ass up and go to the grocery store!
- Thinking: About everything since I have that whole overactive brain thing happening. New blog posts, what to do with my life (per usual), what to eat...etc. etc. etc.
- Enjoying: Being lazy. I'm actually back to working out regularly again which makes the downtime feel so much better. A lot of things are up in the air right now and with the constant stress it feels good when I just ignore it all for a few minutes and do nothing.
- Anticipating: the weekend! Working from home makes me feel kinda like a desperate housewife so I look forward to weekends when I have someone to talk to all day.
What are you up to? Do you want to text me?