Hey friends! Im joining you from my borrowed iPad this evening! There is a resident at work who gets to use one in dialysis and insists on calling it an I-p-a-d saying each letter instead of by its Apple approved name. It is adorable. Since I typically try to keep things positive here in the vile I haven't been blogging much because I haven't been feeling particularly positive. Aside from the engagement not many good things have been happening so since I had almost nothing nice to say I took the oath of silence. If you aren't a close friend of mine who has had to hear my cries you should thank me. In the interest of positivity, here are 10 positive things I can think of right now:
1. Today was my day off and it was spent almost entirely on the couch.
2. I have jobs to have occasional days off from.
3. I'm still engaged and my ring is still pretty.
4. I'm already within 7 pounds of my end of summer weight loss goal.
5. I have a meeting with my top wedding venue Saturday and they still have the date I want open!
6. I've decided on a backup venue just in case.
7. I finally ran yesterday and it went pretty well.
8. I ate some of the best grapes ever this morning.
9. I'm using a freaking iPad!
10. My sweet, silly boy (cat) TJ is turning 13 tomorrow!!!
Lame post, yes. But a post nonetheless :)