Starts November 30th; Winner announced December 21st
Everybody stresses between Thanksgiving and Christmas and as life quickly gets in the way, our voluntary activity level is usually the first thing to suffer. The goal of this challenge is to remember that being active is a lifestyle and not necessarily a specific workout plan. Think ahead and plan to do what you want to do when you can do it.
So how does it work?
You set your goal.
This is not a one size fits all program. Weight loss is extremely personal so the focus of this challenge is consistency and building activity into your everyday life. The great part is this can integrate into other challenges you might be a part of or just give you incentives to keep doing what you already do!
- Goals must be activity based and easy to track (i.e. run 3 days per week, be active for 30 minutes per day, etc.).
- Your goal can change week to week but must be set by Saturday at noon
- Your success in meeting your goals for the week will be based on a point system
- Meet 100% of your goal – 5 points (per week)
- Meet 50%-99% of your goal – 3 points (per week)
- Less than 50% of goal – 1 point (per week)
- A week runs from Sunday to Saturday and points will be calculated by Sunday evening
- There will also be opportunities each week to earn extra points and get a jump on the competition!
Join for $25 and enjoy:
- A private Facebook community
- The opportunity to win prizes in addition to the Grand Prize of a $50 Visa Gift Card
- Full use of Trainerize fitness scheduling and tracking software
- An optional online personal training consultation
- Help with attainable and realistic goal setting
Or join for FREE and still be eligible for the grand prize while gaining support and motivation from others in the group!